Sunday, April 19, 2009

SAY WHAT YOU FEEL

Sometimes in the blur of days gone by
I think of those gone before me,And I dont know why
So many things to say and sometimes we dont try
When its our time Who knows the plan ?
Youth and beauty gone Sometimes before we understand
In my life its come to this and no more do I want to miss
A chance to see a beautiful sky A chance to show and feel love
To be beautiful like our father above
Sometimes in the blur of days gone by
We forget to laugh and look for reasons to cry
He holds all time in his hands and wants us to understand
That you for a moment are only a flame,life is real not a game
That we need to see lifes not a mystery
Its all how you prepare for eternity
Sometimes in the blur of days gone by
I think of those gone before And I dont know why
So many things to say and I want to cry

No comments:

Post a Comment