Monday, October 11, 2010

Father Song

Song 1 nemesis was about how music helped me deal with fear and loss and understand,It was forged in the heat of my youth and finished on the anvil of self realization. The serpent was my father.

Song 3 Father song is a understanding that my father had
PSTD and was bi-polar and a drug and alcohol user.
And was at war with himself and stygmitized in an ignorant
country.

To truly love and forgive,We must understand why we are doing it




In this later days of wisdom in my lfe.
I see you in a different light

Always on the road somewhere to drive.
Demons from vietnam always in your mind.

Maybe I thought you were supposed to always hold me and keep away the cold.

You fought for the land of the free,I thouht you should be a hero to me


But always you seemed to die a little every day inside and grow old

I wish as a man i could have known you and told you I am always here.


I know what you go through and I know lonely and fear.
I know how painful is the scarring of the soul
.

I lost my mother and sister but you lost a child of you two and the love of your life.

So I hope that you can see found my love for you deep inside.


One day Ill be free from froms earths chains of mortality.
Ill be a stratosphere bolt of pure energy and i'll find you in eternity


I cry for for you and the loss of your soul and love and feelings never to unfold.
I would have been your hero and kept you from the cold of your minds night.

I think of you in the final walk to unknown dark or the joy of heaven bright

Sometimes we cant care at all or lets others past our wall
And Im sorry i didnt know to love you with all my might

I guess we could not get over the cruel hand of fate and ironic night

Father I wish i could have told you but i never could say i don't miss you.

But don't mistake me for a man who never cared at all.

I wish i would have had you longer in my life
The loneliness and pain. we always seem to hide.

I guess always you were gone to keep away and hold your pain inside.


Always on the road somewhere to drive
Demons from vietnam always in your mind.

The day came and I realized to see you through truths eyes.
Now I see a hero who sacrificed his soul and defended wrong over right.


In this my later days of wisdom, I see you in a different light


I cried for what could have been and what wasn't and I released him to the universe.

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment